| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shenyang in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 157.4mm (6.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Shenyang August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Shenyang, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Shenyang:
- Qiqihar, China - 629 kms (390.9 miles) N
- Changchun, China - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) NNE
- Yanji, China - 507.8 kms (315.6 miles) ENE
- Chunggang, South Korea - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) E
- Hyesan, South Korea - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) E
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 490 kms (304.5 miles) ESE
- Sineiju, South Korea - 195.7 kms (121.6 miles) SSE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 436 kms (271 miles) SE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 356.3 kms (221.4 miles) SSE
- Haeju, South Korea - 451.6 kms (280.6 miles) SSE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 557.8 kms (346.6 miles) SE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 637.9 kms (396.4 miles) SE
- Seoul, South Korea - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) SSE
- Inchon, North Korea - 542.9 kms (337.4 miles) SSE
- Taejon, North Korea - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) SSE